- Your post must be original and must have never been published anywhere else - if you have an article or story that was already published, you can still submit it! We will consider writing a feature based off of your article (depending on the topic and if it is valuable information for our readers). Don't worry, you will have a chance to review the article before being published.
- There is no minimum length, but we recommend at least 500 words for decent depth & detail.
- Write in a voice/tone that’s approachable and not overly formal.
- Articles can only include a maximum of two embedded links/URLs (all links are subject to approval).
Tips & Recommendations
- Use short paragraphs, subheadings, and/or bullet lists to break up your article.
- Check your spelling & grammar.
- Attribute any quotes, stats, or excerpts with links to the sources.
- Accompanying image is optional. If you wish to provide an image to go with your blog post, it should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 600×400 pixels in JPG format.
- We do not accept sales pitches, political propaganda, abusive/ discriminatory content, or any other content that is negative or altogether not well-written. Duh.
Author Bio Guidelines
- Please include a brief bio for you or your company, recommended length is 50-75 words.
- You can include 1 embedded link to your website in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Include a clear, closeup headshot of yourself or your company/ organization logo, at least 100×100 pixels, in JPG format.
- Be patient with us! We get many submissions so it may take up to 2 weeks before we respond to you. Even if we choose not to publish your blog post, you will get a response.
- If we publish your blog post, Momsplained has full rights to the content, including but not limited to the right to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses. We won't be dicks about it, though.
- If your article is published on our site, we ask that you share via your own social media channels in-kind.
Ready to submit? Go to our submission page.